At our clinic, no job is too big or too small! General foot care includes:
- Cutting and filing of toenails.
- Reshaping deformed or thickened nails.
- Debridement of callous from the skin around heels or under feet.
- Removal of painful corns from under the foot or between toes.
- Relief from ingrown toenails
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor dermatological conditions (INCLUDING WARTS).
- Treatment and management of fungal nail infections.
Most treatments are completely painless, for some problems however, the Podiatrist can administer Local Anaesthetic.
Our clinic also stocks a range of foot care products, including moisturising creams and heel balms, padded innersoles to reduce pressure on the soles of your feet, and a variety of specialist devices to manage specific problems.